Taggys EP70 Boxy, Forged TD04, 5E-FTE

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just hope its dry tomorrow, wont be able to drive it properly in the wet, just wont be able to put any power down. I just took it down a wet motorway and its wheel spinning in bloody 4th gear!

Edited by Taggy

Mate i was watching your car go round with a few mates frm the subaru club they wer like what's that doing on the track I said just watch haha then your second lap they wer like ohh my god!! that Sti is losing time on that

Yeah i was pissed off i had to come off early, i was burning loads of oil for some reason. Turned out my PCV valve on my rocker had packed in and it was sucking oil into the bloody intake on boost. Was an easy fix but was putting shit loads of oil into my intake.

I didnt even get a chance to wind the thing up, was only going slow!

Legend! She looks so sweet cleaned up!

Are you running a stock ECU now or still the TD map? Can't wait to see you dicking everything on track haha, good luck!

Its on the TD map on emanage blue now :)

What happened dude? Saw you go off with a cloud of smoke following you?

Bloody PCV valve on the rocker broke, started sucking in oil from my rocker into the intake!! Bloody thing!!!!

so grants diagnosis was correct then. just go for what the three of us where chattin about dude n gut it and leave it to vent to air with the inlet port blocked off. isnt needed anywho on a bigger power car. still like said to ya better to be a silly fualt then a big issue ;)

Yeah i was pissed off i had to come off early, i was burning loads of oil for some reason. Turned out my PCV valve on my rocker had packed in and it was sucking oil into the bloody intake on boost. Was an easy fix but was putting shit loads of oil into my intake

Glad it wasn't another expensive problem for you!

• 5 months later...

Bloody hell been a while since i updated this, Car was being sold for a while, but circumstances changed and now no longer need to sell it :) . So over the winter I have decided to give it a bit of a make over. Car is now in Turbo Grants possesion and hes doing a load of work on it during the winter months.

Giving the car a bit of a tidy up so hes been working through a list of stuff for me, namely

Repairing the rusty rear wheel arches

Putting new fuel lines and filter in.

New MOT

Repairing a brake line leak, bleeding brakes

Repairing oil leak from the sump

Fitting a catch can

Some electrical work to hook up EML light to old dash cluster

Fitting a rear spoiler

Powder coating wheels and wind screen wipers (yes finally getting rid of those rusty wipers!)

Powder coating spoiler

Removal of the rear wiper

Tidy up the bay a bit and with any luck should be good to go!

Was looking at the work grants been doing on the car the other day. You will be happy with results tagster, he started doing some epic work then got bored and swapped it for a horse with some local pikeys :D