CJ Performance - Where We Stand...

She do exist, and they did sort the original rear lowering problem before posting them out as far as I know. They are still currently in transit via boat because you all went with the cheaper option. They are due to arrive in the uk over the next week and a half I believe and James and Tara are going to collect them when they are here. They will then be posted to you.

Ryan

What about clutches?

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She do exist, and they did sort the original rear lowering problem before posting them out as far as I know. They are still currently in transit via boat because you all went with the cheaper option. They are due to arrive in the uk over the next week and a half I believe and James and Tara are going to collect them when they are here. They will then be posted to you.

Ryan

Trouble is Ryan in a week and a half's time EVERYONE who paid in this group buy will be over the 45 day Paypal claim back time limit. And let's be honest, what with all the problems that have come to light + the 100% unacceptable lack of comms from anyone from CJP the net result is that no-one can have any confidence that the collies will either arrive or be complete as per the chap whose got a faulty set needing attention. They were due in on 31st March, so why did it take so long to place the order? Even then with James saying in a post on the group buy thread that it was done on the 10th March they really should have been with us next week at the latest, as that is still allowing 4 + weeks, not 'maybe' off the ship and in customs in another 1 week + with another who knows how long before we have them delivered.. That's simply too late to risk our money under the circumstances of what is going on with CJP (as little as we do actually know...)

I've stuck up for Tara in previous posts, but even I as an old dude with perhaps more dosh than some of the youngsters on here can't risk losing £460 as I paid on Paypal with debit card. I feel really sorry for the youngsters who may have lost what is to them a huge amount of money.

Sorry, but in the interests of self preservation i'm out. A Paypal claim is going in. Nobody from CJP can be surprised that people are requesting their money back before it is too late.

Edited by dazstarlet

Need my refund for the anti lift kit!! I'd suggest people with the coilovers contact dgr as they do exists and see if an order was even placed?

Dean

I did that Dean. I started to get the heebies about all this from the time I saw the post about CJP not trading until further notice. I got no reply from DGR.

I appreciate the coilovers are the most expensive product but we have little reply on cluthces, and no sign of a refund for alk's and the fuel rails. Im getting quite pissed at the lack of comunication now tbh!! In simple terms i want my money back! They where a trader so should of been able to purchase in confidence, and the fact the website is still letting orders through is discusting tbh. Ill give it one last week at most then im contacting trading standards because this whole situation is a piss take now.

I think I posted this in another thread but I can't see it now?

Why is the CJ Performance website hosted on the same server as this website? Surely in the interest of all Starlet owners UKSO can take it down?

at a total guess id assume socks designed the website for him.

as ukso dosnt own the servers or the cj site id say its not possable for them to pull another site. if cj is paid up then its not in the server companys interest to get envolved in any of it. so until cj defualt on a bill to host it wont be pulled by a server company.

im as pissed by cj as anyone but mods/staff/admin/ukso etc is not at fualt here and are not in a position to have any judgement or finger pointing done toward them. its not their server. simples.

my advice is every one owed money take what action you can. the easter hols is a conviniant excuse imo to get a two week head start on phasing your self out. where are the profits from products sold? where is the lump thats refunded from a canceled alk order? wheres the profit from the hoses, guages and the lump from the clutches??? is the order even active with dgr?? or is the a massive lump of dosh there too not acounted for? my point is they have chatted shit so many times in all gb's and spent their whole trading time making excusess!! "its in production, its on a boat, its due this week, its delayed, its due next week" lame excuse after lame excuse!

say the coils do arrive, whos gonna pay the customs charge if theres no money in the cj pot? lets face it we have been scammed big time. the fact we are all sat after two weeks of little to no comunication and every one still doesnt see the big picture!

wheres all the money gone! where are james and tara??? any one with his address pm me im contacting trading standards tommorow.

Ryan

Ryan from this comment it seems you have heard from them recently?

So if we bought a product which I bought / pay for back in November anti lift kit I paid as gift can I not claim money back then

I can't open a claim on PayPal as its way over due date

Can I go through bank then?

Or not just hope that they do just make refund as was sent as gift?

Chand

So if we bought a product which I bought / pay for back in November anti lift kit I paid as gift can I not claim money back then

I can't open a claim on PayPal as its way over due date

Can I go through bank then?

Or not just hope that they do just make refund as was sent as gift?

Chand

You payed by gift very bad idea id be surprised if you see the money again :(

anyone with a dispute in will not get them those that have paid by bank transfer or gift will get them. by everyone lodging claims with paypal has put us in a negative an now dont even have the funds to pay customs and freight forwarding charges. no one will be active on the forum from now on to update anyone coilovers will be sorted out and then we are done. like i say if you have a paypal claim in escalate it and your money will be refunded via paypal. :)

Direct from James

Replied with unless u can give me an eta on coilies the claim won't be cancelled still waitin for reply

Edited by Lawless