Rant ....

Why won't anybody buy these fucking rota grids :( we're selling For £300 lol do I have to knock £100 off cause they're real fakes?

Maybe I should advertise them as an optional extra, they are fucking gold and silver after all

Edited by MARC MOSS
  • Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at least when i abbreviate people know 100% what im sayin, unlike that stupid afaik.

so your points invalid bitch

Its not really invalid you couldn't even take the time to write the point which you were making about people not taking the time to type kinda funny.. You just sound like a mong in every post above lol.

Edited by Corey

Its not really invalid you couldn't even take the time to write the point which you were making about people not taking the time to type kinda funny.. You just sound like a mong in every post above lol

I have a rant, the fact this forum doesn't have a like button.

i dont c de prblm wiv txt tlk... evry 1 sud use it.. that way de wrld wud b a bttr place nd all peple n it wud be as clever as me :crazy:

kir_zpsde25ec9a.jpg

You should post that on your other site Corofin!! text speak is against the law on Toyota Ireland.

:)

Phil

i can see we aren't going to come to any agreement on this matter, but hey what use would a rant section be if anyone agreed :)

your English is pathetic as shown in examples within this single page, i would suggest that is a symptom of poor educational base.

some will agree, some wont.

To pick only one example because i have quoted it and it's glaringly obvious, you say 'txt' before imparting it the title 'abbreviation' (in your words 'its basic abbreviation')

'txt' is many things, a common file extension, acronym, even a film title, what it is not is an abbreviation.

Finally regarding your definition of what is or is not known worldwide, i can safely assume that your conclusion is rather weak. Must everyone know the answer before something is known worldwide? i think not.

Phil

my english is pathetic?lol im from the west of scotland and talk in slang 3/4s of the time but when required speak perfect english' and despite your very narrow minded, immature opinion of me, which now seems more personal dig than thread rant, im well educated and have done alot with my life so far, but of course being stuck on a poverty stricken warzone of an island wearing your blinkers i fully understand why you come across as a bullied at school, self righteous prick :):thumbsup:

Its not really invalid you couldn't even take the time to write the point which you were making about people not taking the time to type kinda funny.. You just sound like a mong in every post above lol.

i dont have to impress you so il do as i please. and if the way i talk annoys u, FANTASTIC! il double my efforts :hi:

but of course being stuck on a poverty stricken warzone of an island wearing your blinkers i fully understand why you come across as a bullied at school, self righteous prick :):thumbsup:

Nice well educated you say lol. With that last sentence you now not only sound like a complete mong from your posts above but a racist bigot towards Northern Ireland which is in the U.K which is what U.KSO is all about. You've just taken a swipe at your fellow members from N.I because of where they are from and also the Irish ones too as you said the island itself rather than country. Wearing blinkers?? Its not a third world island in which we live but your educated self seems to think otherwise judging by your post above.

i dont have to impress you so il do as i please. and if the way i talk annoys u, FANTASTIC! il double my efforts :hi:

You dont have to impress me at all I dont give a shit what you type its more for yourself really as you're the one complaining about people not taking ten seconds to type words when you cant even do it yourself. I only pointed out your a complete hypocrite from your post.

Edited by Corey
but of course being stuck on a poverty stricken warzone of an island wearing your blinkers i fully understand why you come across as a bullied at school, self righteous prick :):thumbsup:

you have ONE opportunity to PM me with a genuine apology or i will ban you from this site for the rest of it's existence! is that clear and concise enough for you? or do i need to go on a "blinkered" rant about scotland and it's drug problem for you to see the error of the IGNORANCE that you just fucking spouted.

"well educated". aye, and statements like that make that abundantly clear.

and chose your response to me in this thread very carefully. u are VERY quick to run your mouth at EVERYONE you can about how they were bullied in school blah blah blah, Trisk and Phil are but two examples, two can play that game.

Phil.

Edited by Nanglebadger

i've no problem with a rant thread and a bit of slabbering between members. who cares, its the internet.

but im not gonna sit here and read bullshit like that on a forum that im staff on. it's narrow minded ignorance of a political situation that affects every single person here and until you have lived with it everyday of your life you are in no fucking position to comment. "poverty sticken warzone". for a start, NI is no more poverty stricken than anywhere else in the UK...given that ITS THE SAME FUCKING ECONOMY!

Phil.

my english is pathetic?lol im from the west of scotland and talk in slang 3/4s of the time but when required speak perfect english' and despite your very narrow minded, immature opinion of me, which now seems more personal dig than thread rant, im well educated and have done alot with my life so far, but of course being stuck on a poverty stricken warzone of an island wearing your blinkers i fully understand why you come across as a bullied at school, self righteous prick :):thumbsup:

Paul, you have, in this reply, addressed one of my previous points, namely your pathetic version of English. (i have highlighted it for handiness sake)

Now you have addressed it quite poorly, by firstly admitting that you talk in slang 3/4 of the time because of your location, what is that? a suggestion that you then have the right to expect people from other areas to decipher your slang on a daily basis?

You then claim to be capable of normal English? i would also suggest that this perfect English should be used when talking on forums such as this. something you clearly disagree with.

A few of the other points left uncontested was your claim that your 'txt spk' is abbreviation and your ability to conclude something isn't known worldwide because you or someone else doesn't know it.

If you do choose to contest those points from your side of the discussion (the side where you can not possibly be right because your wrong) then feel free.

As for what you have done or achieved in your life? i don't know anything about you except you have 4000 odds posts on uks-c/O, you have a sr starlet and you use 'txt spk' to portray your opinions on this forum.

Finally regarding the slight placed against Northern Ireland and I, the lads have moved smartly to address your wayward remarks, i could delve much deeper on this particular subject to embarrass you based on those comments, but it would be unfair as some sort of ultimatum seems to have been sent your direction. (some reading this and knowing me will be chuckling at the idea im blinkered or from a war-zone of an island!)

I would also move in your defense to say that criticism is not easy to take, and this is a rant thread so if your baseless comment about Northern Ireland needs overlooked because you dont intend to apologise for it, then i would ask that Paul not be banned, i talk straight and that can rile people. i personally don't require any sort of apology.

All i would mention is that i have no idea who you are, maybe you are my equal, maybe you are much greater? i do not know.

But every post you make would suggest you're not any sort of colossus of intellect or personality.

Phil

Edited by Philm

i've no problem with a rant thread and a bit of slabbering between members. who cares, its the internet.

but im not gonna sit here and read bullshit like that on a forum that im staff on. it's narrow minded ignorance of a political situation that affects every single person here and until you have lived with it everyday of your life you are in no fucking position to comment. "poverty sticken warzone". for a start, NI is no more poverty stricken than anywhere else in the UK...given that ITS THE SAME FUCKING ECONOMY!

Phil.

I agree Phil, but no need to even address nonsense like.. war-zone? or poverty?

Not a person in N.I wont have lost someone.

Phil

Edited by Philm

Agreed mate.

People can slabber at each other on here all day long, i don't care. call each other names, scots slag the english, everyone slags the welsh, its just the internet and no one cares. slag off each others builds, argue over power figures and who's more JDM than who, but political bollox like that has no place on this forum. we all fall out from time to time on here, written text loses its context very easily, but there has to be a line in the sand when it comes to what we say to each other in the heat of argument. I'm not suggesting censoring anyone, i'm saying use a bit of common fucking sense and some human fucking decency. engage brain before opening trap door.

ESPECIALLY so as 95% of our most recent new members are all from NI or Ireland. And how does shit like this look to them when they've only been a member for a couple of weeks! especially if the NI situation has affected them in a very personal manner, as I know for a FACT that it has with a number of members. fucking out of order, period.

I'm providing an opportunity for an apology, after which this horse shit is being removed from this thread. i dont really take much to do with running this place anymore and i rarely moderate anything or even post very much, but this shit i wasnt going to ignore.

Phil.

Edited by Nanglebadger

Agreed mate.

People can slabber at each other on here all day long, i don't care. call each other names, scots slag the english, everyone slags the welsh, its just the internet and no one cares. slag off each others builds, argue over power figures and who's more JDM than who, but political bollox like that has no place on this forum. we all fall out from time to time on here, written text loses its context very easily, but there has to be a line in the sand when it comes to what we say to each other in the heat of argument. I'm not suggesting censoring anyone, i'm saying use a bit of common fucking sense and some human fucking decency. engage brain before opening trap door.

ESPECIALLY so as 95% of our most recent new members are all from NI or Ireland. And how does shit like this look to them when they've only been a member for a couple of weeks! especially if the NI situation has affected them in a very personal manner, as I know for a FACT that it has with a number of members. fucking out of order, period.

I'm providing an opportunity for an apology, after which this horse shit is being removed from this thread. i dont really take much to do with running this place anymore and i rarely moderate anything or even post very much, but this shit i wasnt going to ignore.

Phil.

A very good rant kind sir Lol

good work Philius.

Phil

^^^^^^ me to i love seing us all bitch like little girls man. Half of us wouldnt say a word face to face witch makes it all the more funnyer :-) lol. a never thought for one min that havin us all got the same cars and ment to be a club that everyone would argue with each other every day haha. this thread is by far goin to be the biggest one on here sooner than u know. a just cant wait to go to a show and watch us all kid on us like each other when u's really want to just have a royal rumble lmao!! Keep it comin ladies. :)

Edited by daveEP