Looks great buddy, was wondering myself how the fitment would be on the boot lid and as to the threaded inserts spinning I have the same problem with my rep cruise bonnet :(

Does it need a good polish or is the rear bumper a different shade :/

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks great buddy, was wondering myself how the fitment would be on the boot lid and as to the threaded inserts spinning I have the same problem with my rep cruise bonnet :(

Does it need a good polish or is the rear bumper a different shade :/

The psyical bootlid is ok.... Fitment wise...

The bumper and plate surround haven't been polished this year... They will match perfect as the paint is out the same tin...

Fibreglass boot is awesome but where do the pins for the aerocatches go to hold the boot down?

Custom Fabricated Mounts... Eventually....

Nice work matt

Cheers Lew!

Cheers Gents!

Looks spot on Matt! Great work.

So what did you do with the loom that runs across the top slam panel? What even is that loom for? Headlamps?

Cheers Rob!

The Loom has been modified and now goes through the bottom bar :)

I believe the lights, rad fan, ac fan and horn. etc

:)

jesus matt. DONT put the ducktail on, the rear now looks PERFECT! it was a bit odd before coz of the standard spoiler but my god it looks sexual now!!!

Im in two minds, we shall see :)

Got my new LED's through for the number plate lights... Should make the back end look a touch more modern at night....

post-2707-0-50077500-1378830220.jpg

Then got some local pro's out to professionally fit my plastic rear window!

post-2707-0-76916700-1378830453.jpg

All Done :)

post-2707-0-01701400-1378830492.jpg

Coming together now!

looks so good and that spoiler suits it down to the ground!

Cheers Jim!

Jhzz this car is just mental! Good job on all the work :)

Thanks Buddy!

Freaking sweet back end 8)

Cheers Babe!

Looking very well bud

Cheers Lad!

Where about in Lincs are ya socks?

Might need some advise in the not too distant future when I start to strip mine down.

Obviously if your willing :D

Im on the outskirts of Gainsborough, thank god haha.

Im always happy to help...

Couple more....

post-2707-0-77027000-1378834629.jpg

and

post-2707-0-61550300-1378834642.jpg

All polished and clayed now. Just need to apply wax, clean the wheels & interior. Refit the Zisco 6Point Brace and Tow Hook...

and I think we are there! Roll on JAE!

NO! NO sir you are not!! Put that mid spoiler back on. It suited it down to the ground. Love the mid spoilers makes starlet arse ends look perfect.

Also side note, you only bonded the rear screen in? You not bolting or riviting? Will bond be strong enough with the windows down on a hot day on boost?

NO! NO sir you are not!! Put that mid spoiler back on. It suited it down to the ground. Love the mid spoilers makes starlet arse ends look perfect.

Also side note, you only bonded the rear screen in? You not bolting or riviting? Will bond be strong enough with the windows down on a hot day on boost?

I have the fantastic task of getting it OFF the old bootlid first shorty! Going to be fun :(

Yes, just bonded, like the original glass ;) Slightly different primer, but its the same stuff the glass windows are held in with! It isn't going anywhere!

Windows down would actually would actually create a small amount of suction at speed... :)