• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No lol... Yeah woulda thought soo. tbh I don't think the turbo will run out of puff but the engine might haha

The Limit of displacement is a good limit to hit :) lol

looking good, just some paint has made a massive difference :) loving the inlet too ;)

what more you got to play with to crack the 400bhp mark?

Its still on stock camshafts...

Ontop of that, I could add a Billet Compressor Wheel to my turbo (to make it a GTX)...

But I have no plans to do those just yet...

Oh yeh, I almost forgot...

post-2707-0-82104800-1392677497.jpg

Ive Finally got some Seats to Replace the Stock Facelift Glanza Seats :)

post-2707-0-43303100-1392677510.jpg

Recaro Sportster CS Seats

Fitted to quite a lot of modern cars to be honest...

Focus RS

Corsa VXR

Clio RS

Audi RS4

There very supportive and very comfortable. Id like to get them re-trimmed in Black Suede/Red Stitching, in the long term. But for now they will do!

Don't think anyone has ever fitted these in a glanza before, so makes the car even more unique.... Which is nice!

They are nice seats BUT I must say I'm slightly disappointed in your choice there Matt, you've always keept you car very jdm with all your parts and some rare ones at that so to go and fit seats that are from such cars imo will let it down majorly.

It is your car so your choice of course and anything is better than them stock seats haha !

They are nice seats BUT I must say I'm slightly disappointed in your choice there Matt, you've always keept you car very jdm with all your parts and some rare ones at that so to go and fit seats that are from such cars imo will let it down majorly.

It is your car so your choice of course and anything is better than them stock seats haha !

I can understand your point of view. However, for me, there is more to it then that...

First off, whatever seat I choose, needs to be mounted further back and lower. I want as much leg room as possible being 6ft6...

Next, is the fact I don't have a "Bride" arse. There is no chance on this planet I'd fit in any of the Bride seat range, which are made for skinny little japs or Liam D :)

So its more a case of what I can FIT into over what I would like.

It was between:

Evo Recaros

OEM+ Recaros

and Recaro Sportster CS's

Evo Recaros have been done 1000 times, OEM+ Recaros have been down 10000 times...

This has never been done... That's my reasoning...

To those who have been lucky enough to sit in these seats, know full well how comfy they are!

Long Term. I will be getting the seats re-trimmed (Black/Grey Cloth, Red Stitching), with the door cards and carpet. It will look really smart imo :)

Oh the joys of being huge...

Next, is the fact I don't have a "Bride" arse. There is no chance on this planet I'd fit in any of the Bride seat range, which are made for skinny little japs or Liam D :)

FUCKING LOL AT THIS COMMENT!! Everyone

Always comments on my seat asking how I fit in it haha.

Seats will be a huge improvement over the standard items Matt :)