• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

absolutely love your car rob, been through more wheels than tyres though :p haha

one of those cars that deserved a forged motor, cant wait to see how it performs once mapped :)

Seats a belter aswell ! looking forward to the updates and respect for doing your own thing and giving stuff like the splitter and wings a go !

It won't let me quote posts for some reason ffs so not being rude people!

Chrisgreen - Cheers man, thanks! And yes, if you scroll back a page or two you will see the wing work.

Chris - Cheers dude, really appreciate it! :). Thank you mate, means a lot to read shit like that so really thank you.

Nick - Yeah man that's what I was thinking hahah. They would look so shit without the ring lol.

It won't let me quote posts for some reason ffs so not being rude people!

Chrisgreen - Cheers man, thanks! And yes, if you scroll back a page or two you will see the wing work.

Chris - Cheers dude, really appreciate it! :). Thank you mate, means a lot to read shit like that so really thank you.

Nick - Yeah man that's what I was thinking hahah. They would look so shit without the ring lol.

Sure bud :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well i took the nt03's off and they're up for sale now.

Bought some genuine Rota Grids, pretty rare i think? Anyway, they're the 15x7 version. Quite happy with them and they work round corners with a low ride height so i'm happy for now. No doubt they will be changed again at some point in time. PLZ NO hate.

Ordered some R1R's for the front, 195/50/15. Supposed to be amazing tyre in both the wet and dry so thought id give em a go.

Also bought some stuke canards and winglets to kick start the aero build again on the side.

Here's cup pics.

IMG_20140103_152828_zps5qkf2nrt.jpg

IMG_20140103_170254_zpsydpde1z3.jpg

If anyone does decide to COPY ME (i joke), then be aware you will need to drill out all of the holes to make them bigger on the canards and winglets because they're way too small! Then i got some small nuts and bolt packs from hombase and did them up tight. The winglets (bottom) are literally solid. The canards (top), for some reason only have 2 holes for fixings which are spread out either end, and are quite flexable which obviously isn't great if traveling at high speeds. So i'll be putting a couple of small L shape brackets in there too on either side to help support them and make them stronger. The metal and build quality of them are spot on though so no need to worry about that there.

C+C welcome, cheers.

Sorry for the massive pictures all the time too haha.

Will update tomorrow with pictures from the front of the bumper. I fitted it back in in the dark and pouring rain, looked at it with a torch and it looks so sick haha!

More pics tomorrow then cheers boys.

Awesome tyre choice dude, they are meant to be immense!

Also so happy someone is fitting canards its something ive wanted to do for a while but dont think my car would pull it off and the rest of my kit isn't aggressive enough.

Cheers Liam! Fuck it just get it done man, it will come together soon enough :).

Amjad, yeah I've been reading the aero thread you made but didn't want to get involved with commenting lol. A lot of stuff I picked up on but I decided to keep out of it haha.