I'll offer you my corsa b, with smoked rears, big bore, massive sub and amp, strobe lights and neons, full wide boy body kit, 80mm lowering springs, painted black windows, carbon wrapped bonnet, also will give £600, half a pack or lamberts, my framed asbo, pair of rock ports, two bmx's, and a samsung d500. I know I'm losing out but fancy a change

i dont know why but the samsung d500 comment cracked me up lol

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna put my stage 3 starlet up for sale it has

Stage 5 engine with stage 3 fueling along with a stage 4 turbo and stage 3.564 intake. Just had a set of stage 2 wheels fitted with some stage 5 tyres and it comes with a stage 4 aero package and stage 2 suspension. Only thing that needs sorted is the brakes are only stage one so that let's it down abit. Think that's it sure I have forgotten some other stuff if anyone is interested make me an offer because As you can see with a spec list like this i expect offers in the 50k region.

A load of my mates go on about "stages". Your car is not a festival, it does not have multiple stages.

Either give me a parts list, or you modified your car with a credit card and dont have a clue

Gonna put my stage 3 starlet up for sale it has

Stage 5 engine with stage 3 fueling along with a stage 4 turbo and stage 3.564 intake. Just had a set of stage 2 wheels fitted with some stage 5 tyres and it comes with a stage 4 aero package and stage 2 suspension. Only thing that needs sorted is the brakes are only stage one so that let's it down abit. Think that's it sure I have forgotten some other stuff if anyone is interested make me an offer because As you can see with a spec list like this i expect offers in the 50k region.

LOL cheque book mechanic lingo

Edited by Corey

That's why you change to the Full Version at the bottom of the Mobile Version :)

Too lazy for that ;P

Having to go from mobile to full version to see where people are based :p

Edited by Mr_JDM

Fucking sellers that screwed me on a boost controller, ignores every time I say refund and is 'contacting' the buyer they bought of first.

I ain't being funny!!! Deal with me first. THEN persue the seller.

£115 down on the greedy.

£279.99 down on the GFB EBC from TD.

LIVID and I am skint beyond belief.

Fucking sellers that screwed me on a boost controller, ignores every time I say refund and is 'contacting' the buyer they bought of first.

I ain't being funny!!! Deal with me first. THEN persue the seller.

£115 down on the greedy.

£279.99 down on the GFB EBC from TD.

LIVID and I am skint beyond belief.

I have a feeling there's fuck all wrong with it. Get it checked out (properly)

Who told u the Greddy was fubar?

We did.

I have a feeling there's fuck all wrong with it. Get it checked out (properly)

It is faulty, intermittently it would control boost. Wiring was good, plumbing was correct and the vacuum lines were free (ie not trapped) and not split. We reused the vacuum lines with the new controller and all works as it should do.

From the inspection we did, the unit was sometimes triggering the solenoid into life, and sometimes it wouldn't, not ideal by any means. Resulting in huge boost spikes when steady-stating on the dyno.

This is not uncommon with these controllers. The Blitz DSBC is much more robust unit.

Cheers

Mike Jones

Tuning Developments Ltd

Surprised, I haven't heard of many of those controllers fail.

Fake/replica frp parts that don't fit/align properly. Guess they was made in china.

I don't know of any suppliers who supply Chinese FRP parts for Starlets? Well there was Mc Chu but I'm sure his parts were half decent.

Oh, and if that's a dig at ID-Workz (I don't remember you buying anything from us) then I can assure you ALL of our FRP products are manufactured from scratch right here in West Yorkshire! :D