• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers Chaps!

Don't like that video actually as I screwed up my shift into 2nd gear lol!

Ill take some more when I get chance!

Anyways....

attachicon.gifIMG_6903.JPG

Carpets all back in. Cleaned up most of the interior! I still need to do the glovebox and clean all the rest of the interior!

All in good time!

full lenght shifter... :)

its the only way.

Phil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Haven't posted in here in a while, but lots has been going on!
For several reasons, I've had a change of heart and a change of direction with this car.

I've sold my 4E-FTE engine, turbo kit, inlet, fuel rail, injectors, ecu & loom, intercooler, rad & swirl pot, clutch, flywheel, rebuilt quaife gearbox, engine mounts, driveshafts, tank. etc

For a few reasons....

1, I maintain it was still the sickest and the BEST configuration in the starlet world, by a country mile. However. The gearbox could not cope really. Ontop of that the ratio from Money Spent to Hours Enjoyed. Was quickly swapping places.

2, The unique and never done before setup, is no longer unique. Every turbo kit you purchase these days is top mounted. Inlet has been copied. The car doesn't stand out like it once did. That's the reason we do this shit. To be different, have some fun and stand out.... :)

3, The car is capable of so much more and I find myself wanting to pioneer, innovate, develop and progress with a new idea to create something, that will yet again stand out and that hasn't been done before with great help from my friends at Race-Tech...

A plan is in motion now and details of that will be revealed hopefully next week. But the shell is once again on route over to see Ricky Lee... With the following criteria in mind...

• Never Been Done Before
  • More Unique then the Previous Setup/Config
  • More Driveability
  • More Reliability
  • More Power

For those who know, keep it to yourself for now...

Details to follow...

post-2707-0-69759100-1410959401_thumb.jp