• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol prettt stuffed!

Sounds like it could be bent selector arms or something from the sounds of that.

It might be worth having it looked at and if that is the case you could look at getting steel selector arms made as an upgrade?

However It might not be that but worth an inspection.

Whats your instagram !!!! Need video !!!

mattymaxx

Ah man that sucks what diff you going for now aftermarket or another oem one?

Lol prettt stuffed!

Sounds like it could be bent selector arms or something from the sounds of that.

It might be worth having it looked at and if that is the case you could look at getting steel selector arms made as an upgrade?

However It might not be that but worth an inspection.

Yeh, this one is being inspected. and my spares are being built back up into my OEM LSD casing :)

That's the plan anyway!

you have exceeded the stock box's cabality a while back mate hehe. doubt any sort of rebuilding etc will hold up..even if it does, you will never know when you'll have issues again. may need to look for a stronger alternative :)

Congratulations on the figure matt! Sounds like you've a few different issues with that box, is change the selector fork also as morgey suggested.

Oem LSD aren't in the same league as cusco Lsd, in my opinion the cusco diff is by far the best mod you can do to a fwd Glanza! I can't praise them enough.

• 2 weeks later...

>http://youtu.be/7pNdELOOY7AIts allll good fun!Miss it again, gearbox rebuild needs to hurry up!

Can't stop watching this tonight, it's addictive :D sounds awesome well done bud, hope you fix the issues with your box soon !

Dunno if you saw my last post Matt, but what tyres are you running/planning to run?

Sounds amazing in the video! Surprised you're sticking with the OEM diff though!